Beauty On A Budget: MeMeMe's 40% Off Online Mega Sale

Monday 19 November 2012




For all you Aussies, MeMeMe are having a HUGE sale tomorrow online. For 24 hours, they are offering you *40% off when you order online.

All you need to know (besides your credit card details!) is that it starts at 5pm (AEDT) on Tuesday the 20th of November. It runs for 24 hours and to get the 40% off, make sure you use the code word FRENZY40 at the checkout. 

If you're new to the brand, here are my picks on what you should add to your order...

Boho Balm 

I bought these when they were released and love them (but still am yet to review them on the blog). The packaging is so adorable, and while I normally hate tub/tin lip products, these are just amazing. They are super moisturising and they are amazingly pigmented for a tinted lip balm. If you're interested in seeing swatches, check out the gorgeous Made Up Maiden who reviewed the "Pink Rouge."



Blush Me! Blush Box

I adore the "Pink" blush and wear it a lot. The packaging is really cute. It has a mirror in the lid, for on the go application. The brush that is included is also incredible!! Usually make up applicators that are with eyes/lips/cheek products are normally pretty dodgy and rough, but this brush is REALLY soft and great quality.

Seventh Heaven Moisturising Face Base

I just reviewed this the other day, and proclaimed my love for it. It's overtaken my long standing love affair with the NP "Auto Pilot," which isn't an easy feat. It ticks all the boxes when it comes to packaging, smell (it reminds me of lemon custard/pie), price and performance. It's become my holy grail primer, and you NEED to try this at least once. You can read my review here.

Otherwise, another great option is buying a gift box, even if it's for yourself. They are amazing value (even before the 40% discount) and you get to try out a few different products. When I made my first order with MeMeMe, I got one of their Best Seller Bundles. It contains a blush, nail polish and lip gloss. It was such a great pack because I got to try (and fall in love with) 3 different products. 


I also have reused the packaging to hold some of my make up brushes!

Will you be making a purchase? If so, what goodies will you be getting?
XO

*40% discount only applies to full priced items.

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for the heads up :) I am going to pick up the seventh heaven base and the boho balm! Thank you for your recommendations lovely!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh I can't wait until you blog about it so I can find out if you love them both too!

      Delete
  2. I was going to give it a miss but I think I'll order the blushes.. I'm a sucker for blushes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Recently I went through a blush phase tooo!!! The MeMeMe ones are incredible!

      Delete
  3. I got the email with this and I'll definitely be ordering! I was spying something on their website that I wanted to buy for my mum for Christmas.. no time like tomorrow ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to stalk your blog to find out what you ordered ;)

      Delete
  4. thanks for the heads up,i would never of known! i will be getting on there right now :)
    i like youre recommendations too!
    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you order anything? I checked on your blog, but didn't see a post

      Delete
  5. I agree with all your recommendations! :)

    Thank you also for the shout-out!

    I purchased the bestseller pack in coral, I need a new coral blush and have been wanting to try their blushes for a while! Having you endorse it also convinced me! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome for the shoutout lovely!

      I can't wait till you review the coral on your blog. I love the look of it, but I'm not sure if coral will suit my skintone.

      Delete