Addicted To My: Eau Thermale Avene Thermal Spring Water

Tuesday 26 June 2012





Some products you become obsessed with because they are completely new and different. Others because they make your life (and make up) so much more effective, like eyeshadow primers. Then there are others that aren't life changing or revolutionary, but are still a "can't live without it" product.


My Thermal Spring Water from Eau Thermale Avene is just that. Simple, effective, no frills but incredible all the same. It was one of the first "mist" toners I ever used, and it was love at first sight. While I was pregnant with my daughter I become obsessed with rose mists. I'm not quite sure why but it may have been because I started using rosehip oil around the same time. And my obsession with mists is still going on for nearly 2 years. I am so obsessed with mists, that even when I was trialing the Napoleon Perdis NP Set Detoxifying Toner, which is a gel, I still had to follow up with a mist!


I'm not sure why, but the French do amazing skincare. It might have something to do with the fact that they see art in beauty or because they have amazing ingredients. But they can take a simple idea and turn it into a cult product.


The great thing with this brand is that they strive to make gentle but effective products. Skin that is easily irritated by most cosmetics will benefit by using this brand.


While I love to use this as a toner, it has so many uses...


Soothe razor burns in both men and women, and after waxing
Soothes itchy and inflamed skin
Soothes sunburn
Helps combat redness in the skin
It's refreshing after exercising, in the heat or on a plane
It can be used for nappy rash
Helps to hydrate the skin


Another great thing about it is that it can be used on any skin type. Dry, oily or sensitive skins will benefit from this. 


Are you also addicted to Thermal Spring Water?
XO

1 comment:

  1. I also really love Thermal Spring Water, I just feel terrible when I go to actually pay for it :( haha it SEEMS like such a waste... until I use it and remember why it's totally worth the money ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete