RAVE: O&M Seven day Miracle Moisture Masque

Monday 2 January 2012

I received this for Xmas (along with some other O&M products) and just got around to using it. I've really started to get into O&M products and love that they are free of Parabens, Salfate and they don't test on animals.


While it says on the packaging that it is suitable for all hair types, I would probably say its more for dry and damaged hair. My hair is dry, damaged and fine (although there is a lot of it) and I find that some hair treatments make my hair feel like an oil slick. This was fantastic though! It was moisturising enough to make my hair silky again, but didn't weigh my hair down, or make me feel like I needed to wash it again by the end of the day. 


It contains cold pressed organic Argan Oil,  Macadamia Oil and also has Rapeseed Oil in it. I found it gave my hair more shine and was softer and felt more hydrated from these oils. 


This mask is best used once a week and to use it consistently. If you only use it every few weeks, you won't really get the benefit of the mask. 


I also have their protein mask, which I am planning on using this week once I get back from holidays. So once I have tried that i will also do a review on it.


Do you love O&M products like I do? 
XO

2 comments:

  1. cool! I got this for my mum for christmas. hadn't heard anything about it but it sounded nice. she has fine hair so hopefully it'll work for her too.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know if she has tried it yet? I have noticed a HUGE difference in my hair since using it. Also it smells soooooo yummy! XO

    ReplyDelete